[argyllcms] Re: Recommendations to tweak ArgyllCMS profile to open up shadows?

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 19:46:03 +0100

Hi,

Am 03.12.2014 um 17:08 schrieb Jerry Chan:
> For soft proofing I am using the Qimage Ultimate (2014.250).

I've a trial of that program, but I can't seem to figure out how to set
it up for softproofing (setting a printer profile under "Job options"
doesn't seem to affect the preview area above). Can you explain a little
what needs to be done in that program to do softproofing (the online
tutorials don't seem to cover the topic)?

I have a feeling the necessary bits for softproofing aren't even there,
but I may be wrong.

Florian.