[argyllcms] Re: RGB profile for HP Color LaserJet. Targets.

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:35:41 +0400

Hi!

What do You think about invprofcheck result while profiling? My own experience
tells me that in general case the invprofcheck errors must be the same size as
profcheck errors. If the invprofcheck errors are larger than profcheck errors,
the profile is likely overfitted and colprof -r value must be icreased. And
vice versa. The equivalence of inv- and profcheck results asserts that profile
fitting are well-balanced and both B2A and A2B tables are quite exact.