[argyllcms] Re: RGB Printer profiling and ColorSavvy CM2C

  • From: "Alastair M. Robinson" <blackfive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:01:07 +0100

Hi,

Roger Breton wrote:

Aren't those numbers "theoretical"?

Yep, they only measure the quality of fit of Argyll's model to the test points; a good fit is much easier to achieve when there are only a very a few points to fit!

Nonetheless, I'm very impressed with the colour quality I'm now getting with photo prints, using only 100 or so patches. I've even managed to create a test chart that fits on a printable CD. (Getting good colour quality on those can be a nightmare!)

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson