[argyllcms] R: [argyllcms] Re: R: Re: Argyll V1.3.4 released

  • From: "Marco" <marconoldin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 15:09:06 +0200

I mean the i1d3 colorimeter. For a while I have thought that I can load the
correction in the instrument eeprom and then use
It with lacie blue eye software for hardware calibration. I'm not aware of new
xrite approach.
 Thank you for your great work
Inviato utilizzando un telefono cellulare Sony Ericsson