[argyllcms] R: Re: Hints to profile my DSLR camera

  • From: "Umberto Guidali" <umberto.guidali@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 23:32:32 +0100

Hi to all,
just a litte question: is it enaught the "classic" 24 clolor colorchecker
Xrtite (colorchecker passport) in order to have a good profile?
I schedule to try to profile my 50D canon....
About sacanin command I must use the colorchecker.cht stored in \argylll\ref
in scanin command as a regogin file? And last where I can find a reference
file for my colorchecker passport that describe the right values for the
color paths?

Many thanks in Advance

PS: special thanks to GG for the new release RC3 !!!!!!!! :-)