[argyllcms] Re: Question regarding gamut mapping for photographic images

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:36:31 +1000

Greg Sullivan wrote:

I found something which appears to do exactly what Tom Lianza writes about
(see below where I reference his newsgroup post)

http://www.leftdakota.com/our_products.shtml

I have not tried it, but looking at the product description of Ultra Links
1.0, that's exactly the operation which I understood Tom to mean.

Yes, it sounds like it does similar things to the "Saturation" setting in Argyll. Of course with Argyll, you can put this in your output profile, you aren't forced to use device links.