[argyllcms] Re: Question regarding gamut mapping for photographic images

  • From: "Greg Sullivan" <greg.sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:15:14 +1000

I found something which appears to do exactly what Tom Lianza writes about
(see below where I reference his newsgroup post)

http://www.leftdakota.com/our_products.shtml

I have not tried it, but looking at the product description of Ultra Links
1.0, that's exactly the operation which I understood Tom to mean.

Greg.