[argyllcms] Re: Quality problems on limited gamut media

  • From: "Mihai Zahorski" <zmihai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 14:22:17 +0300

Thank you very much for the quick reply!
 I have tested again using Argyll V0.7 beta 8 and the results are very
promising using the perceptual intent. The colors look very well and there
is also plenty of shades detail. Unfortunatelly the washed out effect is
still there when using the colorimetric intent. Since the paper is thin, I
use a small total ink limit around 200. I will try to investigate more this
problem.