[argyllcms] Re: Python bindings to ArgyllCMS?

  • From: Frédéric Mantegazza <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:55:29 +0100

On jeudi 27 décembre 2007, Roger Breton wrote:

> Wow! Have a heart guys. That's going to be a lot of work for Graeme. And
> while his limited resources will be tied up on reorganizing his code for
> python his other projects will be put on the back burner or just plain
> suffer.

I didn't say that Graeme should make the python binding... I agree it is
some work, and Graeme can't do anything.

I think that python developpers which want to use Argyll should do the
work. Using swig or boost could make the job very quickly...

> Unless we collectively start to make PayPal donations and then
> maybe Graeme could have some time to allocate for this. But I don't
> know. Have you started to get donations Graeme for your titan work in
> argyll? (sorry if I have not -- yet)

I didnt know it was possible to make donation. What is the procedure?

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org