[argyllcms] Re: Python bindings to ArgyllCMS?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:16:35 +1100

Roger Breton wrote:
Wow! Have a heart guys. That's going to be a lot of work for Graeme. And
while his limited resources will be

Who says it would need to be a lot of work for Graeme?

I have to confess I am not a developper so I don't know enough about what
work is involved and how feasible, technically, it is.

Roger is basically right though. To make a stable, well architected
set of API's based on the functionality currently in Argyll
is no small amount of work. A re-factoring of all the code would
be needed.