[argyllcms] Re: Purplish calibration results on Mac OS X Mac Book Pro?

  • From: "Bruce Houston" <bhouston1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:58:36 -0600

That is the symptom associated with a defective HueyPro design/manufacture.
Go to the Pantone website and fill out the form to see if your serial number
is affected.  If so, they will send you a new unit.

(I was under the delusion for the past two years that "purplish" was
normal!)

It took them 3-4 weeks to send mine, as I remember.  By that time I had
purchased a ColorMunki.

--Bruce

  _____