[argyllcms] Re: Projector calibration

  • From: Frédéric Mantegazza <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:48:46 +0100

On dimanche 13 janvier 2008, Udo Lembke wrote:

> that sounds good. The resuts of my test are not so good. How do you
> prepare the instrument, to ignore reflective light?
> What distance is between the projector and the screen?
> What distance between the screen and the i1d2? What angle?
> How bright are the projector?

What do you mean by reflective light?

We put the projector at about 3.5m from the screen. The i1d2-screen
distance was about 50cm, with a 45° angle. The projector is an Optoma
EP739H. I'm not sure about the brightness; maybe 2500 lumen.

> On my test, i got amonst others to many light to the i2.

Strange. With, our first test, we had only 30cd/m². So we put the projector
closer. If we put the i1d2 towards the projector, then we had to use the
diffusor, at the same distance. But it varies very quickly. se the -R
option of dispcal to check if values sound good.

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org