[argyllcms] Re: Projector calibration

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:26:52 -0500

Merci Frédéric!

It is no rush for me. Whenever Graeme revisits his code to add other
features for other purposes. This is something I was able to do a long time
ago with MacOS9 version of ProfileMakerPro v3, I think. It was possible to
advance in the characterization patches one by one. There was a next button.
Now that button is gone.

> Your idea could be to extend that feature, by adding another param. to
> call a script that will make the measure, instead of the internal one.
>
> I'm wondering if this could not be a good work-arround for new
> unsupported hardwares? This will allow people to try to use other
> methods before Argyll officially support them (the HCFR is an example; I
> didn't try with the latest beta, but I couldn't make it work under
> linux, through the libusb. But it works using the usb-serial linux
> driver).
>

> --
>    Frédéric

Roger Breton