[argyllcms] Re: Profiling between two images

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 01:29:12 +0100

How should I know? That was one unhappy conversation. I saw no point
to it - after all patents are a form of disclosure so it seemed to me
that anything that has been patented has already -ab definitio- been
disclosed. At least now, some of this stuff is out there. I guess I'm
not fit to become a lawyer, I don't understand all these IP issues.

Edmund