[argyllcms] Re: Profiling a Minilab

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 12:53:26 +1000

edmund ronald wrote:
 I'm sure this beautifully correct answer will make the OP happy.

 Reminds me of the joke about the pilot who shouts out the cockpit
"where am I" ?
 When he hears someone reply "You're in an airplane!" he knows he's
above the Redmond campus.

Sorry Edmund, the relevance is lost on me, unless the "you're on a plane"
answer corresponds to the "It's RGB" response. [ie. the Minilab
is exactly the same as the "RGB" printers in how they work. They may
be driven in RGB, but the colorants are CMY. In terms of profiling
it makes very little difference, but the difference if you're calibrating
shouldn't be ignored.]