[argyllcms] Re: Profile editing / colour reproduction adjustments

  • From: Milan Knížek <knizek.confy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:40:27 +0200

Milan Knížek píše v St 13. 08. 2008 v 21:16 +0200:

> I have searched google and there appear to exist "profile editors" for
> Windows and Mac. Anything similar for linux?

Thanks Nikolay and Hal, I will experiment a bit more with rendering
intents and colour adjustments to the colour target before profile
generation.

Also, I may try to look for some demo version of profile editors for
Windows to see what they offer in the field of selective colour
adjustments.

best regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz