[argyllcms] Re: Problem with website?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:48:07 +1000

howdy555@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Could you check if the Argyll website works correctly? I see a "This
site is under development" screen instead of Argyll's.

Hi, yes the website (and my email) has been down since friday.
The hosting company seem to be unable to find the problem with
their internal name server, so I've just moved to a different one.
It should pretty much be up and running again now (assuming
the DNS change has propagated, and some people may have issues
with upstream web proxy caches holding the "This site is under development"
page - one upstream of me was going to display that until the
end of the month until I persuaded it otherwise ...).