[argyllcms] Re: Problem recognising chart. Argyle 1.0.4_DTP20_untethered

  • From: Rob <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 08:08:47 +0000

Graeme Gill wrote:

Sounds like X-Rite added the extra status values for the 1.03 firmware.
You could upgrade the firmware (although the X-Rite tools to do this are
only available on MSWindows and OS X).
That's not an option for me at the moment as I neither have MSW nor own the device (although I'm hoping to persuade the owner to sell it, in which case I could one way or another find something to upgrade it on.

If you are compiling from source I could send you an update to the
DTP20 driver to possibly fix it. Otherwise you will have to wait for
the V1.1.0 RC2 release.

I compiled what I have now, more by luck than judgement, so when/if you have an update I'll be glad to try it. If there are any more debug commands you would like run to ferret out commands from the 1.02 firmware please let me know.
cheers,
    Graeme Gill.

Thanks,
Rob.