[argyllcms] Re: Problem recognising chart. Argyle 1.0.4_DTP20_untethered

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 10:36:35 +1100

Rob wrote:
e) Plug device into USB and execute 'chartread'

Sounds OK.

Would it be helpful if I reset & cleared the DTP20, then read in just the TID row and checked in debug to see if it was recognised? Can't think of anything much else I can do at the moment ...

Sounds like X-Rite added the extra status values for the 1.03 firmware.
You could upgrade the firmware (although the X-Rite tools to do this are
only available on MSWindows and OS X).

If you are compiling from source I could send you an update to the
DTP20 driver to possibly fix it. Otherwise you will have to wait for
the V1.1.0 RC2 release.

cheers,