[argyllcms] Printer profile verification?

  • From: ygauvreau <gauvreau-yves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 09:39:21 -0500

I used DisplayCal to make a profile for my display and I did a verification of the results and I find this report very instructive to say the least. So now I'd like to do something similar to compare various printing profile so I can decide which way to go in order to get as good results as possible within reason of course using my I1Studio.

I figured out DisplayCal probably used colverify to generate the report. Any suggestion on how to proceed for prints? I assume I'll need some meaningful target(s) to begin with, how do I generate that? Black and white prints either RGB or greyscale anything special for these? I'd like to compare 2 or more workflows, any suggestion for that?

Thanks,
YG