[argyllcms] Re: Printer profile creation: Definitive print procedure on Mac

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:11:32 -0500

The only way to "guarantee" that you are printing with no color management
is to use the Adobe Color Print Utility as Ivan already noted.  I'm on
Windows but I've read on numerous forums the problems that Mac users
encounter when trying to print targets.  The only versions of Photoshop that
allow you to do this are CS4 and earlier; you cannot use Photoshop CC to do
this.

Alan