[argyllcms] Re: Printer RGB profile and dark tones problem

  • From: Vittorio Villani <vittoriovillani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArgyllCMS List <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:39:24 +0100

Thanks for your answer Florian.
I can easly understand now why that patches look all dark: my profile starts
from L* 4 as darkest point...
I will write a mail to Keith asking him about his print test imge.
The reason for the -no -ni -np parameters is that, according to an expert that
I have asked for some suggestions using colprof, this gives better gradients.
Withoud this 3 options he got steps in many gradients. So I just followed his
suggestion.
If you have never tried with that parameters try them and let me know what do
you think about it.
Regards,
Vittorio