[argyllcms] Re: Printed images too cool

  • From: Jos van Riswick <josvanr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:49:13 +0100

an additional note: I did some more tests:

1) same procedure using a linux program called 'photoprint' (icc profile
created from print under photoprint)
2) printing the same image using photoshop and the proprietary epson
drivers / profiles on windows

both prints look more or less the same as the one printed with gimp...