[argyllcms] Re: Possible dispwin problem under Mac OS X Lion?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:22:20 +1100

Florian Höch wrote:

> :) Lesson learned. The only reason I used it was because I used dispwin -I
> together with -c and
> (wrongly) assumed profile installs would require root now under Lion.

Hi,
        I'm pretty sure I can fix it so that the user profile gets installed
normally when you run "su dispwin". The consequence though is that if you want
install a profile for the root account, you will have to login to root.
By default there isn't a root account on OS X, so you'd have to create one to
do this.