[argyllcms] Own a color calibration device? Help please...

  • From: Richard Hughes <hughsient@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 09:02:58 +0000

I've written a tiny survey for some market research. I need to know
which hardware to buy for colord and gnome-color-manager so I can
build a testing matrix to run through before each release of RHEL and
Fedora.

If you already own a color calibration device or are planning to buy
one, I would really appreciate you answering just three questions for
me: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GKVJ9XR

Thanks,

Richard.