[argyllcms] Océ Lightjet - Print or Video RGB?

  • From: Michal Novotny <michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:56:16 +0200

Hi all,

Océ Lightjet doesn't use any internal RGB->CMYK conversion, so should I use Print RGB or Video RGB targen option?

My photolab doesn't provide any profile :-/ I've found few profiles on internet and by trial and error I've found one which visually corresponds to the printed photos, but I didn't do any measurements. I'd like to use this profile as a pre-conditioning profile and the question is what degree of adaptation is reasonable in my case?

I'm probably going to make 6 A4 charts for DTP22 what means 4692 patches. Is this amount sufficient for good LUT profile? Or is it uselessly too much?

Thanks,
Michal