[argyllcms] Re: [OT] Halftone Dot Shape

  • From: "Gerhard Fuernkranz" <nospam456@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:58:45 +0200 (MEST)

Roger,

so you want to say, that even the original printed brochure does not show
each sample printed with its individual screen. Yes, that's disappointing
:-(

Regards,
Gerhard

--
Gerhard Fuernkranz
nospam456@xxxxxx

Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl