[argyllcms] OT: Flashplayer 10 and color managment.

  • From: Lars Tore Gustavsen <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:27:08 +0100

Sorry for all my of topic posts on this list.

Flash player 10 have color management support.
 Check the flash object at bottom of this page:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/quickstart/color_correction_as3/

Unfortunately does not  flashplayer 10 pick up the monitor profile on
linux, as also the above text explains.

I wonder if we should bug report this missing functionality or add it
to a wish list at adobe.  I guess they should be pointed to the "Icc
in X" specification. If anyone with a better English language than me
could do it, it would be very nice.
:-)

Regards
Lars Tore Gustavsen