[argyllcms] Re: Noticeable differences between calibrated white points

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:14:37 +0200

And if you mentioned the small white patch on a black screen: This H-IPS
display has a very bluish black when I see it next to the S-PVA display. So,
may be it's not a good idea for me.
And I think it's not my eye, the Colormunki also says that my black point is
bluish, and I loose a lot of contrast when I tell 'dispcal' to correct it as
well.

This is not a real problem in real life situations when I have some colors
on the screen. It looks "black enough" (when I try to keep the contrast
ratio with dispcal).