[argyllcms] Non Argyll printer profile verification

  • From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 09:56:28 -0500

I've bought a sample pack of Hahnemuehle glossy papers (2 sheets per type of paper) and a box of 25 sheets as well. I know the printer, the paper and inks used to make these profile where made in or before 2012 we all know what I'll use today could be quite different, we never know for sure, so I wonder if I could do something to evaluate these profile in an as economical way as possible but still useful or meaningful. I would be using an I1Studio. I also wonder if it would be possible to improve on existing profiles like those or should we just start from scratch and not waste time and money? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
YG