[argyllcms] Re: No luck with ColorMinki Create with Argyll 1.1.0

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 13:04:54 +1100

Roger wrote:
Even though the only docs states that this instrument is supported, and it
does show up as "i1 Display" under dispcalGUI, I get a "dispread: Error -
new_disprd failed with 'Instrument Access Failed" error. Or is there
something special to do in order to use this instrument with dispcal?

Hmm. Since I don't have this instrument myself, I don't know. I
was going on information supplied. Are you using V1.1.0 ?
If you send me debug output of a spotread attempt, I might be
able to figure something out.