[argyllcms] New monitor - How to remove old profile and names?

  • From: Jonas Vondran <jonas-v@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 23:40:17 +0200

Hello!

I'm using Xubuntu 12.04, dispcalGUI 3.0.4 and argyllCMS 1.3.3.

I calibrated my monitor a long time ago. Today I got a new one and I can
not find how to disable the old profile. It is loaded every time on boot up.
I would like to delete it and see how the image turns up uncalibrated.

Also in dispcalGUI everywhere the name of my old monitor is shown
although in the NVIDIA settings for example the new monitor is shown
correctly.

It would be very nice if you could help me. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Jonas