[argyllcms] Re: New application - ArgyllPRO ColorMeter

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 01:22:23 +1100

Richard Hughes wrote:

I'd be open to re-licensing all my contributions to something more
open if required; but I'm still confused why the Huey is included and
not the ColorHug; both drivers are GPLv2+ if I'm not mistaken.

Hi Richard,
        well I'm more than happy to discuss it further, and see
if we can work something out, particularly for the ColorHug2.

I think perhaps you are confused about the Huey - the argyllcms
driver is something I wrote - I think you wrote your own one
as well, and this is not something I need to use.

Graeme.