[argyllcms] Re: New GUI for Argyll

  • From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 15:39:38 -0400

Super cool Vladimir,

Thanks,
Yves

On 6/18/2020 2:23 PM, Vladimir Gajic (Redacted sender vgajic67 for DMARC) wrote:

Hello List,

I'm proud to announce a new GUI for ArgyllCMS under the name of [color]profiler, currently available for Windows systems. You are all welcome to download and play under

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hUtb63c_huFCIujnLjhCuAWrm61sERTl/view?usp=sharing

For all questions, suggestions, or future feature requests, please drop me a message under the e-mail address listed in the [color]profiler's documentation file.

I hope you will find this software useful and I'm looking forward to read you feedback.

Enjoy!

--
Vladimir Gajic