[argyllcms] Re: Multithreading support

  • From: Vladimir Gajic <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:28:24 +0200

Hello Michael,

check the Argyll docs (performance tuning). I had the same problem some
time ago. There are two parameters you can adjust to increase performance:

ARGYLL_REV_ACC_GRID_RES_MULT and ARGYLL_REV_CACHE_MULT

Setting the ARGYLL_REV_ACC_GRID_RES_MULT to a value of 2 helped me to
increase the performance to approx. 200%. This parameter refers to the
B2A-table creation.

Regards
Vladimir

--