[argyllcms] Re: Multichannel profiles with Argyll

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:43:04 +1000

butters greg wrote:

I have read the documentation available at www.argyllcms.com and I have seen that the
utility "targen"
> is able to generate multichannel targets ( via the -D option ), but looking
at the profile utility
> I haven't seen anything that suggests it can generate xCLR profiles.

Is this possible, or only target generation is available for such spaces? I'm
thinking that maybe
> I'm missing something, since it is my first time with Argyll.

Multichannel ICC profiling is not currently available in Argyll. There is
support
for multichannel targets since this is a work in progress, and making an MPP
profile
is a step needed to be able to do a multichannel separations, part of a 2 step
multichannel profiling approach.