[argyllcms] Multichannel profiles with Argyll

  • From: butters greg <mn_cmgmt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 12:16:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

We were thinking to use Argyll to create a profile( a test at first ) for our
new printer ( a HP Z3100 ).
As I am sure you know this is a CMYKRGB printer.
I have read the documentation available at www.argyllcms.com and I have seen
that the utility "targen" is able to generate multichannel targets ( via the -D
option ), but looking at the profile utility I haven't seen anything that
suggests it can generate xCLR profiles.

Is this possible, or only target generation is available for such spaces? I'm
thinking that maybe I'm missing something, since it is my first time with
Argyll.

If not, does anyone now if it will be supported in future versions?

Many thanks,
Mark

The fish are biting.