[argyllcms] Re: Mountain Lion "Instrument Access Failed" DTP94

  • From: Jason Yau <booyau313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:03:01 -0700

Bizarre... I tested on my Macbook Air, and it worked with no problems. Now
when I plug it back into my hackintosh, it works just fine!

At any rate, thanks for writing this fantastic piece of software! I was
about to toss this device as the software no longer works after Snow
Leopard. Now it's as useful (if not more, with the quality of your
software) as the day I bought it!