[argyllcms] Re: More direct method of measuring FWA?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:50:22 +1000

Ernst Dinkla wrote:
What factors are considered in the creation of an FBA algorithm is unknown to me but looking at spectral curves of FBA containing papers I would think it can not be as simple as a negative b in Lab value. If the absorption of UV is considered as well then another effect should be taken care of. The excellent TiO2 whitening agent, not an FBA as we know

I detailed how it works in my 2003 CIC paper:
<http://www.imaging.org/IST/store/epub.cfm?abstrid=22190>
I can send you a copy if you are interested.