[argyllcms] Re: Monitor profiles and their (black point?) "readability"

  • From: "Marco N." <manold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:36:51 +0200

When Firefox renders images with color management on, it will modify the RGB colors before displaying. So if you make print screen or sample the colors, you will get numeric errors in RGB numbers. (I don’t know about Safari)

Firefox 3 with its extension is now color managed.

I am getting this when I click on your link:
“All download slots assigned to your country (Thailand) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours.

Try again. Too many downloads in Thailand :-)

Ciao
Marco