[argyllcms] Re: Monitor hardware lut

  • From: Mathieu GRENET <m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 11:06:15 +0200

I'd be happy to participate on this one, cause it uses the same software of mine. Not exactly the same cause u2713h is supported for a long time while u2414q is only from the last version. But I don't know if their will be must dell enthusiasts out there ?

Le 07/09/2015 07:44, Graeme Gill a écrit :

Ben Goren wrote:

Or, perhaps less impractically, which
displays would you be most inclined to buy if enough targeted donations could be
rounded up?
The display I have looked at a couple of times to replace my 21" CRT (that has
done
me very good service over the years) is the DELL U2713H. From what people say,
it seems to be at a sweet spot of color quality vs. price. There are certainly
more expensive & better displays out there (EIZO ? NEC ?), but they are
noticeably more expensive. A 27" wide screen display at least gives a slight
improvement over a 21" 4:3 display in terms of vertical size, while even larger
screens seem to be more prone to color tint problems due to LCD viewing angle
issues.