[argyllcms] Re: Monitor calibration

  • From: Jürgen Lilien <jp.lilien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 04:08:51 +0100

adam k wrote:
Then how can I calibrate it using adobe mode?

I would first try to calibrate the standard mode.
You can set the brightness with the monitor controls
and let argyll do the rest.

There is a special U2410 factory service menu, so it
seems to be possible to adjust RGB gain values. This
might be a limited substitute for the 6-axis Color
Control of the custom mode without its problems.

But a factory service menu is on your own risk, try
Google to find a description how to enter, or ask
again.

Regards, Juergen

adam k wrote:
But in this case I won't have any adjustments available. Or am I
missing something