[argyllcms] Re: Mini color checker WAS: Generated camera profile too bright

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 02:24:47 +0200

Oh, I forgot:
I need to set something as input and output profile during the
conversion of the colorchecker photo.

3: Should I set the input to „no profile” and the output to anything?

4: Should I set both to the same profiles? (Is it OK to use any kind
of profile in this case?)
Will ArgyllCMS use the embedded profile?

What the software will assume with „no profile” input settings? Will
it convert to the outout profile anyway (using some assumptions) or
will it simply save the RAW values of the sensor channels as R, G, B?