[argyllcms] Re: Measuring a Metairie target?

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 06:53:47 -0700
On 2009 Sep 1, at 10:16 PM, Graeme Gill wrote:

Ben Goren wrote:

Thanks! I was prepared for a bit of tedium, and that sounds about like what I expected. I'll let you know how it works.

One complication I notice is that the current chart supported
by Argyll is called "Digital TargeT 003" with 285 patches,
whereas the available from
<http://www.christophe-metairie-photographie.com/eng%20digital%20target.html >
is called "Digital Target - 3", and has 570 patches.

Seems rather confusing.

Indeed.

I've got the 570-patch version. Is it safe to assume that I can use the existing files you described in the earlier post as a template, and that, if I can get it all to work, you'd like a copy of the files?

Cheers,

b&