[argyllcms] Re: Location of profiles on Linux

  • From: "David H. Vree" <david.h.vree@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:56:29 -0500

Graeme Gill wrote:
It will try to get the EDID from the server atoms. I'm not sure if there
is any easy way of knowing if the EDID is being used, or the fallback
of the server name. Looking through the JSON files that are created,
to see what identifier is being used is one way.

Should the JSON files be created if I use dispwin in the user scope?  I looked in my .local/share/color/icc/devices/display directory and could not find them.  Where are they located?  Thanks.