[argyllcms] Loading LUT after switching to console and back.

  • From: Kurt Roeckx <kurt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 23:34:20 +0100

Hi,

I've set up my calibration/profile with dispwin -I.  If I use
dispwin -c and dispwin -L I see it change the LUT tables.

But if the LUT is loaded and I then switch to console and
back to X, the LUT isn't loaded anymore and it looks like
the dispwin -c case.

I've tried doing things like dispwin -D but that doesn't seem
to have any effect.

Is this expected behaviour?  If so, is there some easy way
to automate loading the LUT?  Or is this a problem somewhere
in X that forgets to set them back?

Kurt