[argyllcms] Re: Loading CAL file with dispwin on Vista

  • From: "Dave Wagner" <dave.wagner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:57:05 -0600

On Vista SP1 (Release Candidate v.668), I have had no problem with the
fade to black or even sleep mode messing up the LUTs.  That is
assuming I correctly understand what the -V switch does.

D:\argyll\bin>dispwin -v -V LeftLCD.cal
About to open dispwin object on the display
About to set given calibration
Verify: 'LeftLCD.cal' IS loaded (discrepancy 0.0%)
Calibration set
About to destroy dispwin object

... that is after coming back from sleep mode in the morning.