[argyllcms] Libre Graphics Meeting 2008

  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 01:18:40 +0100 (CET)

Graeme,

in preparing talks at the this years spring meeting in Poland, we came
across to ask you for participation. Given the LGM team will raise enough
sponsoring we would be happy to meet you there and visit your possible
presentation.

It would be a chance to talk for instance to Cairo initiator Carl Worth
and application developers. I want to invite other colour people as well.
So hopefully it will become interessting for all participants.

The meeting will shurely be used to discuss the upcoming Google Summer of
Code projects.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--