[argyllcms] Re: Lacie Blue Eye.

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 09:45:13 +1100

Michael Karliner wrote:
I've managed to build Argyll from scratch with mingw,

Well done.

It gets past the original error, and now I either get:

    dispcal Aprox, fwd matrix unexpectedly singular (from dispcal)

Sounds like the readings are rubbish. This should
be easily spotted from the "dispcal -v" verbose output,
or by running spotread ("spotread -yl" if you have an LCD display).

The next step would be on line 51 of spectro/i1disp.c

#define DEBUG

recompile, and once again capture the stdout and stderr output,
e.g. "spotread -yc > log 2>&1" of startup and taking
a reading, and send it to me.

cheers,

Graeme Gill