[argyllcms] Lacie Blue Eye.

  • From: Michael Karliner <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:55:43 +0100

Hi,

    I've just acquired a Lacie Blue Eye, which libusb recognises as a
    Monaco Optix, (vendor 0670 device 0001).

    When attempting to run dispcal, it just gives me the error
message dispread: Error - new_dispread failed with 'Instrument Access Failed'

    running spotread gives me the error message
Instrument initialisation failed with 'Hardward Failure' (CRT calibration values
    aren't set).

I'd appreciate any clues as to what is wrong. I also realise that this is
    a pretty out of date piece of hardware, so it's possible that I'm just
    SOL, however the Monaco is listed as supported.

    Thanks in advance

    Mike K.